More Genial Things:
“Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you'll die of a misprint.”
― Markus Herz
To understand how to get the most out of your time you have to know what your time is worth.
The right way you spend your time will generate more positive impact for you and for the society as a whole. Invest in yourself in terms of health, professional development, and self-improvement.
It's Important to take great care of your physical & mental & intellectual & social & spiritual & financial & environmental health.
1- Physical Health: It is the most visible dimension of the 7. Take care of your physical health to have the energy you need to live your best life:
- Eat in a peaceful place properly balanced food, a regular healthy, balanced and nutritious diet. Chewing is essential for optimal digestion. Savor your food and eat slowly to enjoy the pleasure of your meals. Have the necessary energy and protect yourself against illness.
- Drink enough clean, filtered and uncontaminated water and liquids all day and every day. Take a water bottle with you wherever you go.
- Exercise regularly: Every day or at least three to four times a week, up to 20 or 30 minutes, using ways such as running, biking, and gardening. Be active every day and do something you enjoy.
- Get enough sleep: Adults need between 7 and 9 hours of peacefully sleeping every night. Follow a sleep schedule every day without exception in a sleeping space: a dark, quiet and cool bedroom in a comfortable temperature. Prepare Your Body and Mind for Sleep using relaxation techniques such as relaxation, yoga, meditation, taking a shower/bath before bed. avoid alcohol, caffeine, tobacco...
- Don’t smoke, drinks alcohol, or do drugs. If you’re a smoker it is never too late to quit.
- Keep a record of your medical history.
- Avoid taking chances with unprotected sex in order diseases.
“a healthy mind is in a healthy body.”
''We need, ultimately, to be able to view mental health with the same clear-headedness we show when talking about physical health.'' Matt Haig
Let me know your opinion about other Important Things That Really Make you Healthy and Happy. Add your comment here.
✔ Read Also: Mental Health