''I'm a pretty good ventriloquist, but it's the entertainment value and the laughs that keep people sitting there and wanting more.''
- Jeff Dunham
Darci Lynne, of Oklahoma City, the talented 12-year-old ventriloquist, performed fantastically during the last episode. she continued to impress America's Got Talent's judges again with a new puppet and new character, presenting to Simon a stunning rendition of Aretha Franklin's 1967 classic.
The Oklahoma City girl earned the golden buzzer during her on-air audition in June, and continue performing on stage with her old lady puppet named Edna Doorknocker with an ardent love for Simon.
Darci sings perfectly Aretha Franklin's song without ever moving her lips and interacts superbly with the puppet next to judges. all the stage give the girl a standing ovation.
Since it was posted back on September 5, 2017, it has been viewed over 4.9 million times.
Some comments on youtube:
- Elly Awesome: That was AMAZING
- Cinthia Núñez1: She HAS to win!! Great singer plus ventriloquist, and so young! I really, REALLY hope she wins.
- Evar Zark1: I wonder how amazing it would be if she sings half act with mouth open being self-character, perfect collab with own!
- elisecookinggirl1: absolutely incredible!! hilarious at the beginning as well
- Smokey Bacon20051: She has an amazing voice. Also, I'm surprised that singing voice comes out of a 12yr old. Some people can't even sing with their mouth open let alone closed.
She has some pure talent, she is really amazing and incredible. Watch the video right here.
More Genial Things:
✔ See Also: Emotional Story Through Dance