“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
‘’ Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.’’
- Benjamin Franklin
Whether you want that e-commerce owner, a podcaster, freelancer, to be a website and apps developer, or to get a job, you'll need to focus on training, education, learning new skills and get you ahead, using the best sites for taking online classes.
In the last few years, online learning platforms have grown in popularity. Their potential is huge and it’s expected to grow more.
Whatever your reason, to become an expert, learn a completely new skill, or just to discover some knowledge on a subject, the more you invest in your learning, the better you'll grow.
In order to choose the right online course platform, you have to consider your essential needs to join a virtual classroom.
That's why I have compiled the ultimate list of resources that offer free, cheap, and quality classes about online business courses, based on reliability, features, support, and pricing, such as Udemy, Coursera, FutureLearn, CreativeLive, Genm, Bitdegree, John Academy, Datacamp, Treehouse , Masterclass, Study.com, Khanacademy, Udacity, ETalentlms, ECourses4You, Codecademy, New Skills Academy, Springboard, ed2go, Skillshare, Alison, Lynda from Linkedin, Pluralsight, Thinkful, Simplilearn and others.
Find the online business course that’s right for your business needs, to take the next step in your career. Benefit from the convenience and flexibility of learning online and at your own pace.
Founded in Seattle in 2010, CreativeLive is an online education platform aimed at entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and writers that broadcasts 1500 live instructional classes taught to an international audience by the world’s best.
It’s similar to online education platforms like Lynda and Masterclass.
Start learning for free with the amazing selection of live and on-air classes from CreativeLive available on-demand if you want to improve your skills on the following topics:
Photo & Video
Art & Design
Music & Audio
Craft & Maker
Money & Life
Find a class in the CreativeLive library through 1500 classes on-demand, ranging from fundamentals to advanced techniques.
You own the classes you buy for a fee for life, but there are several free CreativeLive classes like many of the photography classes.
Stream live classes daily 24/7, anytime, anywhere all at your own pace.
700 best instructors on-demand: Experts, Grammy winners, best-sellers, thought leaders & legendary entrepreneurs, and World-renowned photographers.
Find inspiration from daily stories by a community of students, pros, influencers and even CreativeLive staff & founder.
CreativeLive for Business: Online learning that develops your employees, Upskill your team into more creative, communicative, and innovators humans.
Since 2010, over two billion minutes of course instruction have been watched by millions of students.
Start for free access to on-air classes led by the world's top experts.
Founded in 2012, Coursera is an online educational platform, from top online companies and universities that offer online courses, specializations, and degrees in a variety of subjects to online learners. It aims to provide high-quality learning to their students.
Because of the growing demand for distance learning, Universities partner with learning platforms like Coursera to offer their courses, training, and degrees by distance learning.
Coursera partners with over 150 famous universities, colleges, and well-known global education institutions. Also, it offers over 3,600 courses, specializations, and degrees, provided to over 40 million learners from all over the world.
. Arts and Humanities
. Computer Science
. Data Science
. Information Technology
. Math and Logic
. Personal Development
. Physical Science and Engineering
. Physical Science and Engineering
. View all Physical Science and Engineering
. Electrical Engineering
. Mechanical Engineering
. Environmental Science and Sustainability
. Physics and Astronomy
. Research Methods
. Social Sciences
. Language Learning
- Courses are taught by experts in their fields
- Earning degrees online impact career advancement.
- Studying to enhance skills development and learning something new.
- Coursera app is available for your smartphone.
- A well-organised training platform.
- The tuition cost is lower compared with the cost of enrolling in a conventional school.
- Speed of Learning compared to learning in a conventional way.
- Coursera offers a mobile app.
Coursera offers five types of educational programs:
- Courses: Over 3,600 online courses taught by top instructors from the world’s top universities and organizations.''Courses include recorded auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, video lectures, and community discussion forums.''
- Specializations: Enroll in one of the 310 specializations available at Coursera, to master a specific career skill, and earn a Specialization Certificate to share with your professional network.
- Professional Certificate: When you enroll in a professional training program that prepares you to apply new skills to hands-on projects, this will help you become job-ready, showcases your expertise to potential employers, and prepare you for prospective jobs.
- MasterTrack Certificate: With MasterTrack™ Certificates, you'll get hands-on projects, a career credential, and live expert instruction in an online modular format, including construction engineering and management, digital marketing, constructional design, and more.
- Degree: Earn the same degree granted to students attending classes at the top university, and for less cost than comparable programs on-campus.
LEARN MORE →
Coursera offers free enrolling and access to study thousands of free courses. However, If you wish to earn certifications or degrees, you have to pay some fees.
Join more than 40 million learners from all over the world. Try a course at Coursera today!
Founded in 2010, Udemy is one of the most popular world’s largest educational platforms, with students and instructors around the world, a selection of over 100,000 affordable online video courses, and a variety of new topics in a vast range of subjects, to help people gain new skills, build a career, and achieve success, all for free or for a fee.
Development, Business, IT & Software, Design, Marketing, Personal Development, Photography, Music, Finance & Accounting, Office Productivity, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Teaching & Academics, All Teaching & Academics, Engineering, Humanities; Math, Science, Online Education, Social Science, Language, Teacher Training, Test Prep, and Other Teaching & Academics.
Learn anywhere with Udemy for iOS and Android:
Explore 100,000 courses
Download courses to watch offline
Listen to courses with podcast-style audio
Watch courses with Chromecast or Apple TV
Udemy is a legit platform aimed at teaching and educating people from all around the world:
- Learn and improve skills across the business.
- Learn on your schedule, study any topic, anytime.
- Lifetime Access to free and paid courses.
- Beautiful search tool through 100,000 courses to find easily the content you need.
- Fresh content taught by 1,300 experts and real-world practitioners for any learning style.
- 30m Students worldwide
- 50 Different languages
- 190m Course enrollments
- 190 Countries taught
- 42k Supportive instructors
The content quality is one of the determinant factors to choose an online learning marketplace.
Indeed, the fact that anyone can create online courses means that the quality of courses varies considerably. You have to inspect carefully individual course reviews in detail in order to choose the best Udemy course.
Moreover, Udemy doesn’t offer courses accredited by educational institutions like some other online learning platforms alternatives, but most of the courses are usually pretty respectable, according to most of the online reviews, and some Udemy courses are created by real gurus and have attracted nearly 400,000 students.
On the other hand, Udemy has good notoriety, efficient reputation, and is a very low-cost place to learn.
Pricing on Udemy is set by the course. But, both teachers and Udemy can offer promotions with a discounted price tag.
There are also a lot of free courses available for advanced, intermediate and beginners, and free courses with deserving organizations and with nonprofits to help them train their workforces and volunteers.
Choose from thousands of expert-led courses and a variety of fresh topics. Join the world's largest online learning marketplace.
Udemy for Business
The Udemy training platform provides an Enterprise plan that helps companies with 20 employees to learn new skills with High-quality professional courses through a powerful content marketplace.
- Unlimited access to 3,500 of Udemy’s top fresh & in-demand courses across 75 different categories, taught by the world’s leading experts.
- Smart & personalized learning recommendations.
- Measurable ROI for companies partnering with Udemy for Business.
- International content collections taught by subject matter experts in their native language, of courses ranging from IT, development, business, marketing, and design.
- One-of-a-kind collection:
* A thriving source coming from Udemy’s marketplace.
* A meticulous process to prepare curates high-quality courses for businesses by recommendations provided by over 40 million' feedback and rating learners.
- Access courses anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Monitor and measure learning engagement.
- Achieve outcomes through Learning Paths.
- Set your employees up for success with a custom learning path creation.
- Quickly add users, assign courses, and monitor progress as they learn.
- Actionable user insights.
- Course insights to encourage employees to enroll and complete their online courses.
- User activity tracker.
- Technical implementation and integration: Course API, Reporting API, and Single sign-on API.
- Activate your own customized learning account: Add your organization's logo, background, company URL, customize user groups, and enable users’ profiles customization.
- 24/7 customer support
Udemy for Business Pricing
- Team plan for 5 - 20 users: US $240/ user/ yr.
- Enterprise plan for 21 or more users: Contact sales for pricing
Have a team of 5-20? Get a free trial of the team plan here.
Teach on Udemy
Udemy offers you the chance to turn your passion and knowledge into an opportunity to teach millions around the world using the required tools to create online courses. You don't have to worry about hosting or web design.
- Inspire students: Help them learn new skills, advance their careers, and explore their hobbies by sharing your knowledge.
- Create an online video course and earn money by teaching people around the world. Some course sellers make millions of dollars on Udemy.
- Exceptional opportunities: 30m Students worldwide, 50 different languages, 190m course enrollments, 190 countries taught, and 42k supportive instructors.
- Envision your success: Plan your course in multiple languages, record your video that is reviewable by the available support team, and then build your community and inspire more students using tools for messaging, Q&As, course announcements, and quizzes.
- Instructor support team available 24/7.
- Anyone can create and sell a course on Udemy
Change lives. Become an instructor today. Join the world's largest online learning marketplace.
Online Learning Platform
John Academyis an online learning platform that provides a variety of awarding body accredited online courses of different levels for students to learn new skills and acquire certifications.
Whether they are a beginner or an expert, John Academy offers great courses that are suitable for all people & covering all skill levels:
- Level 2
- Level 2 - Certificate
- Level 3 - Level 3 - Diploma
- Level 4
- Level 4 - Adv. Diploma
At John Academy, students will search easily for the course they want to take: Access, Accounting, Adobe, Animal care, Beauty, Business, Customer service, Design, Employability, Excel, Finance, Health and fitness, Healthcare and medical, Hospitality, HR and leadership, Infopath, Intermediate, Personal development, Language, Legal, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Pharmacy, Photography, powerpoint, Project management, Psychology, Science, Security, Software, Sport, Teach & education, Technologie, Therapy, Todays deal, Transport, Travel and tourism, University course, Video course, and word.
- Learn from more than 2000 Premium course list.
- Courses are accessible from anywhere and from any device: computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Most of John Academy's courses include additional videos, mock and final exams.
- Receive specialization certificates after completing the courses.
- Free CV evaluating & review by industry experts in partnership with CV Knowhow.
- 24/7 online technical support team.
LEARN MORE →
5 Courses £39
- 5 Courses for 1 year: £39
- 5 Courses + PDF Certificates for 1 year: £99
- 5 Courses + Certificates for 1 year: £149
Learn and improve skills across business, tech, design, and more.
- 20 courses: £99.
- 50 courses: £220.
- Unlimited courses: Contact John Academy.
Are you ready to learn new skills? Join John Academy now!
Create and sell online courses
If you are an expert, creative, instructor, or an online educator, and you are looking for a passive income, check out the most trusted and famous all-in-one online course tools to create, host, and sell online courses to million students around the world: Teachable, Podia, TalentLMS, Thinkific, and Kajabi.
FutureLearn is an accredited online course, program & degree learning platform in association with leading universities, business schools, and specialist organizations through videos, articles, quizzes, and discussions, in order to unlock new opportunities and learn new skills by a mass audience and learners.
FutureLear is a Massive Open Online Course (MOCC), founded in 2012 and owned by The Open University and SEEK Ltd.
Choose from hundreds of free online courses program & degree provided to a mass audience: from Language & Culture to Business & Management; Science & Technology to Health & Psychology.
Browse FutureLearn's online course categories to explore and find your interests:
- Business & Management
- Health & Psychology
- Languages & Cultures
- Nature & Environment
- Politics & the Modern World
- Science, Engineering & Maths
- Study Skills
- Tech & Coding
- Short courses: Learn new skills from hundreds of online courses from top universities and organizations.
- In-depth programs: Earn academic or professional accreditation from some of the world’s leading institutions:
12 Programs with academic accreditation
5 Programs with professional accreditation
15 Programs to earn Award to demonstrate your learning
- Online degrees: Study flexibly with online degree courses created by leading universities through videos, articles, tests, online assignments, discussions, a university library, and online resources and support.
Find a degree from graduate certificates to full master's degrees.
Learn flexibly online and earn credit towards your degree.
Pass the assessments and complete all programs to get feedback and demonstrate your understanding.
Earn an internationally recognized degree.
LEARN MORE →
So far FeatureLearn has partnered with more than 143 universities across the globe. The nature of education and the role of campus universities are changing. These leading universities are currently offering online degree:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University
- Deakin University
- Murdoch University
- The Open University
- The University of Glasgow
- The University of Newcastle Australia
FutureLearn for business:
- Create a culture of lifelong learning
- Transform your organization
- Close a skills gap
- Reward your employees
- Credible, flexible and social online learning
- Learning analytics to track employee progress
- Custom course creation
Join millions of people from around the world learning together for free on FutureLearn. Get started now.